Paving New Trails for Hope
The youth of today are training to be the adults of tomorrow. Youth are watching us closely, and
they continuously copy what they see. If we as adults are unable to embrace vulnerability, reach
out for help, or manage our emotions in a healthy way, why would they? Learn how to step into vulnerability, embrace your story, and connect to yourself and others in a more authentic way. By finding your own voice, you will be able to inspire others to find theirs. This keynote will provide a better understanding of topics relating to: substance use, trauma, suicide, and ultimately wellness. Having experienced these challenges first-hand, Allan shares his captivating story of resilience and hope.
In order for us to help others, we must first help ourselves. Hope is real. Healing is possible.
Takeaways from Paving New Trails for Hope
- Identify barriers that prevent individuals from seeking help
- Understand how genders react differently to mental health issues
- Examine the relationship between trauma and substance use
- Review strategies to heal through a holistic app
- Discover how to create an attitude of resilience